FREE shipping for the Holidays!
Inventist is continuing to lead the way with The Hoverwheel. It's the lightest, most versatile rideable ever!
The patent pending Hoverwheel is an electrically motorized, self-balancing wheel that fits directly under your foot. Everything you need for self-balancing: sensors, processor, battery, motor and wheel–is contained in one compact and neat module. It's a concept so simple, but yet impactful in it's ability to move you from Point A to Point B in a fun and inventive way.
Whether for play, transportation or skating, riding around on Hoverwheels is a winner when it comes to all the things you look for and need in a rideable:
- Move easily and securely over rough outdoor surfaces
- Avoid obstacles and squeeze through tight spaces
- Move more securely at faster speeds
- No more worrying about hitting anything to your sides
Each Hoverwheel weighs only 6.9 pounds, can reach speeds up to 10 miles per hour, can carry a max load of 220 pounds and is guaranteed to deliver fun wherever you ride!
When you ride a self-balancing rideable like the Hoverwheel, you only need to do what you would normally do if you were standing on the ground, except that the wheels and motors function as your feet and legs. Your brain already knows what to do. This is why proficient riders will say that the device is “reading your mind”, or that you “think forward” to go forward, and why we tell beginners that the less you do, the easier it is.
- Max range:~ 6 miles (10 km)
- Max speed:~ 7.5 mph (9.7 kph) suggested
- Incline: 10 degrees
- Weight: approx. 7 pounds (3 kg)
- Weight limit: 220 lbs (100 kg)
- High friction rubber wheel
- 370W motor
- 100Wh lithium ion battery
- Charge time: approx. 90 minutes